As an Executive Recruiter, you’ll not only help identify but influence the best executive talent in the industry. You’ll be building key relationships with Directors to C-level candidates within emerging markets. Our fast-paced executive recruitment team provides a challenging atmosphere that embraces positive collaboration.
If you’re looking for a career opportunity with a stable company that’s invested in your continuous learning and provides uncapped earning potential, you’ve found the place.
- Cultivating and maintaining relationships in your niche industry
- Manage your own business by using conventional and creative sources to create new leads and develop/maintain your book of business.
- Consult with top level executives to determine business needs
- Assess talent through vetting qualified leads work and maintain close contacts in the industry
- Manage the interview process through start to finish
- Work with a team to achieve and succeed sales goals (weekly, monthly, and annually)
- Utilizing social media, especially LinkedIn, to leverage your network
- Sales aptitudes: assertiveness, persuasiveness, active listening, emotional intelligence, etc.
- Strong sense of communication (verbal and written)
- Desire to build lasting professional relationships with people
- Resilience and an ability to overcome obstacles
- Competitive base salary
- Uncapped commission
- Bonus opportunity
- Annual incentive trips
- Healthcare benefits: Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Paid holidays
- 2-week Executive Recruitment training
- Ongoing training courses
About Govig and Associates:
Established in 1978, Govig & Associates is a talent management company specializing in identifying and developing talent. With verticals in executive recruitment, leadership development, and succession planning, we help guide professionals through the talent acquisition process and strive to change people’s lives every day. The industries we serve in Executive Recruitment include Biotechnology & Pharmaceutical, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Construction, Building Products, Finance, and Operations.
Our local office in Scottsdale, AZ has won Phoenix Business Journal’s “Best Places to Work” consistently since 2004, Forbes listed Govig and Associates in the “Top 200 Best Recruiters” for 2018-2019. In 2021 we became an Evergreen Certified Organization.