I write this letter to offer my support and full recommendation for Jessica Henley, an Executive Recruiter at Govig.
Her preparation, organization, and communication skills are outstanding. In a short time, we’ve worked together, Jessica and I have spoken and emailed many times to:
* Set up our initial interview. (I was out of state and in a different time zone when she first contacted me so we had to move some things to make our interview day and time work.)
* Thoroughly explain the opportunity as well as the company, the culture and what they are looking for as a “fit” in a candidate.
* Interview me to quickly and thoroughly to determine my knowledge and skills to confirm that they are right for the company she represents.
* Communicate next steps at every stop along the way.
* Promptly arrange an interview with the hiring company.
* Provide solid pre-interview advice.
* Offer post-interview feedback and followup information.
* Share solid details about next steps.
On top of all this, she was always current, professional, friendly, extremely organized and unshakeable.
Not only has Jessica done a ton of excellent work on the hiring company’s behalf, but her skills, effort, professionalism and personality also prove that the hiring company is an organization that makes good decisions vis-a-vis their hiring of Govig and Jessica.