As a Project Coordinator at Govig, you will provide sales and project management support to the recruitment team. You will be responsible for the overall project management of the recruitment team’s sales process.
The ideal Project Coordinator will be self-driven, have strong attention to detail, have excellent communication skills and enjoy an environment where you will be supporting a team. This position is aligned for growth with responsibilities within the position as well as advancement in the organization.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The Project Coordinator will assist the team with various tasks such as:
- Liaison with client and candidates on behalf of the team
- Overall project management for team accounts
- Business development research, writing and compiling market data, reports and articles
- Update and maintain internal CRM system
- General administrative duties such as scheduling with extreme detail and organization
- Work with division team in coordination of projects to ensure successful and timely client satisfaction on current projects/assignments
- Create candidate/client profile list through various forms of internet research
- Professional verbal and written communication skills
- Strong ability to multi-task and have strong attention to detail
- Proficiency with social media platforms
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Typing: 50 WPM+
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-performance environment
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Paid holidays & Vacation policy
- Recruitment training with ongoing learning opportunities
About Govig and Associates:
Established in 1978, Govig & Associates is a talent management company specializing in identifying and developing talent. With verticals in executive recruitment, leadership development and succession planning, we help guide professionals through the talent acquisition process and strive to change people’s lives every day. The industries we serve in Executive Recruitment include Biotechnology & Pharmaceutical, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Construction, Building Products, Finance, and Operations.
Our local office in Scottsdale, AZ has won Phoenix Business Journal’s “Best Places to Work” consistently since 2004, Forbes listed Govig and Associates in the “Top 200 Best Recruiters” for 2018-2019. In 2021 we became an Evergreen Certified Organization.